Under the Magnificent Cross -
Crucifixion and Suffering with Christ
To "share his sufferings, becoming
like him in His death" so that "I may attain to the resurrection from
the dead." Phillipians 3:10
"The world has been crucified
to me, and I to the world" Galatians 6:14
How can a Loving God
Send People to Hell?
Why Does God Not Perform
Miracles to Help us Believe
How Can There
be Evil if God is Completely Holy and All Powerful?
Is Idolatry Common Today?
- You can be part of the most powerful force
in the universe
- You will receive invincible armor
- Your company of soldiers will overcome all
evil forces, and even the gates of Hell
- You will suffer in God's bootcamp
- Many are called, but only a few will be chosen
Do you have what it takes?
Purchase for hardcopy
Comments, send email to benmlee at yahoo dot