Under the Magnificent Cross -
Crucifixion and Suffering with Christ
To "share his sufferings, becoming
like him in His death" so that "I may attain to the resurrection from
the dead." Phillipians 3:10
"The world has been crucified
to me, and I to the world" Galatians 6:14
How can a Loving God
Send People to Hell?
If God is Holy
and Powerful, How Can Evil Exist?
Why Does God Not Perform
Miracles to Help us Believe
Modern Form of Idolatry
What is Being Judgmental?
Two or More Together Constitute a Church
Very Hopeful Message - Ecclesiastes: Life is Utterly Useless
What is God's Will
- Be part of the most powerful force in the
universe (1John 4:4)
- Receive invincible armor (Ephesians 6:10)
- Your company of soldiers will overcome evil
forces up to the gates of Hell (Matthew 16:17)
- You will suffer in God's bootcamp (Romans
- Many are called, but only a few will be chosen
Do you have what it takes?
Purchase for hardcopy
Comments, send email to benmlee at yahoo dot